DRAFT INCREDIBLE AND DISTINCTIVE FORMAL AND INFORMAL ASSIGNMENTS WITH ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICES.
In English there are two ways of communicating with the audience: a) formal, and b) informal. Just like when writing letters and messages, one keeps in mind the people that the written matter will be read by. Similarly, in assignments, a student is taught to write in two styles, i.e., formal and informal. The most basic mistake that a student makes is that he/she ends up merging the two styles of writing. The college homework help services, which are high in demand by the students, trust that if a student understands the key points that distinguish formal and informal assignments, he/she will be able to escape the mark deductions that lower the presentation of their hard work that they put into drafting it. THEASSIGNMENTHELP.COM is listing down some of the words that can and cannot be used in formal and informal assignments.
- An example of a formal text: this is to inform that the assignment submitted by the candidate, fails to meet the level of standard quality as asked by the instructor. In case you want the examiner and the teacher to reconsider it, kindly make the necessary modifications and submit by the next Monday. Thank you.
- An example of an informal text: hey do you remember the assignment we did last week? It was rejected! I mean it’s not like a big deal to me but my parents are gonna be so angry. Need to work on it again. See ya.
Both the forms of text are correct but may seem incorrect if the audience were reversed. The style of writing, the words used, the tone and the punctuations make a great difference to a text. An assignment when written in an informal style, the intention of the writer is to express his/her opinions and it can be written in the first person. However, when the assignment is written in a formal style, the intention is to communicate with the reader and present arguments that support the perspective of the writer.
- Informal text may use words such as ‘awesome’ ‘kids’ ‘a lot’, etc. the words such as ‘children’ ‘wonderful’ and ‘many’ can replace the words in the informal text, which forms the part of the formal text.
- The contractions like ‘can’t’ ‘shouldn’t’, etc can be a part of informal text, however; in formal texts the contractions must be in full-forms such as ‘cannot’ and ‘should not’.
- As mentioned above, the informal text is written in first, second and third form but the formal text is always in the third form.
- Use clichés in the informal text but avoid them in the formal text.
Assignments, when asked for English subjects, can be in the form of informal or formal language but when reports of the laboratory studies and mathematical studies are requested it is always accepted if written in formal text. Services such as assignment writing service and dissertation writing help are capable of producing formal assignments that fetch good grades for the student. Writing an informal assignment is somewhat easy but a formal assignment requires a lot of discipline and structure. Visit THEASSIGNMENTHELP.COM for quality assignments which do not mix up the formal and informal text.