ASSIGNMENT HELP: DISCOVER YOUR ZEST FOR WRITING ASSIGNMENTS, WHICH HAS MORE THAN ONE CATEGORY.
Assignments can vary in lengths in relation to the subject that it is written for. The length however greatly depends on the type of an assignment, as the category has its own set of rules and format. The categories of the assignment are large in numbers with its own structure and feature, it is impossible to talk about them all. THEASSIGNMENTHELP.COM can provide an introduction to the important categories of assignments that are often used in schools and universities.
- Research essays: the purpose of writing a research essay to answer the instructed question. The essay includes arguments based on the facts. The format of the research essay consists of an introduction, the content, and the conclusion and the essay usually lacks headings.
- Literature review: the purpose it serves is that of identifying important ideas and phrases across the literature. To present the gap year before the last conducted research and the present, this helps show the current perspective of the subject. The format is similar to that of a research essay with the addition of paragraphs that shows the difference and the similarity between the research and also the critical analysis of the subject.
- Practical report: the purpose of the report is to explain the experiment that you conducted and present the conclusion based on it. The format consists of an introduction, the methods to conduct the experiment, the results and also the discussion of the experiment. Specific headings to each paragraph are essential.
- Review of an article: the main purpose is to evaluate the data, the methods of research and the results. The format for the review consists of no headings; it is a simple summary of the subject and also should have a comment on the quality work.
- Case study: the purpose of a case study is to examine a situation, argue the both positive and negative sides of it and make recommendations that can improve it. The format is simple, it consists of an executive summary, the headings, which are numbered and a table of content.
- Project report: the basic purpose is to report the work that is completed or to present a plan on how to complete the asked work. The format is very formal and consists of a title page, a page for acknowledgment, an executive summary, and a table of content, an introduction, the content, a conclusion, and recommendations, which has no headings, a page for bibliography, glossary, and lastly a page for appendices.
- Reflective journal: the main purpose of the reflective journal is to recognize your understanding level of the subject. The format consists of references to text and lectures.
- Annotated bibliography: the purpose is to identify the key articles on the subject, and also to evaluate the articles which are relevant to the topic. The format consists of alphabetically listed title work of the authors and the personal opinion and critical analysis.
Assignments are generally interesting to write but the interest varies students from students and also the type of assignment that is to be written. The format of every type of assignment is another important aspect that can fetch good grades from the examiner. If a student knows what he has to write but is not sure of how to put it in writing appropriately, he/she can take the assistance of college homework help services. Such services consist of expert writers and tutors who can cover the work of the student regardless of the subject. Services from statistic homework help to finance homework help can be found on the same site. Visit THEASSIGNMENTHELP.COM and experience the best service.